Top 4 reasons you need to hire a content marketing agency today
Podcasts, blogs, video… content marketing is king. And it’s the case for pretty much every business in every industry. “Even for my business?” I hear you thinking. The answer to that is: Hell yes! To obtain content success, it often requires you to play the long game. But that takes time, a lot of time. And don’t forget the right people for the job. That’s why calling on a content agency might not be such a bad idea.
The right content marketing agency will give you the energy, expertise, and insights you need to achieve your goals.
4 reasons you need a content marketing agency
#1 Need more (or better) ideas than the ones you have?
Then you should be knocking down a content agency’s door. They will help you assess every content idea against your brand goals. We often see marketers who are stuck in their brand and then it happens… they develop tunnel vision. A good agency provides objective insights, a safety net, and a sounding board.
#2 You get one single point of contact (SPOC) and gain insights from the entire agency
behind him/her. That means more brains to problem-solve and to gain a deeper understanding of your goals. They juggle different brands in various industries – probably even several in yours – so they’ve seen just about everything that can go wrong. Or what ingredients are in the magic sauce. Basically: it’s their full time job, people!
#3 They are true craftsmen.
Compare them to a Swiss army knife: they are multifaceted and multitalented. Copywriters, correctors, researchers, designers, art directors… A pool of talent that is passionate and specialized in content creation. And you need this panoply of talent to create beyond the obvious.
#4 They are efficient.
They have a lean and mean approach. Silos and a lack of resources are deadly for a smooth content marketing production. An agency has an optimized production process to keep you on track, brand, budget, and on time. Amen to all of the above.
You’ve made up your mind: you are hiring a content marketing agency.
Great, but it’s also important to know why you’re exactly seeking help.
- What type of support do you need (strategy, content, distribution)?
- How much of the work will you need them to do?
- Who will be your stakeholders?
- How will you share that workload?
You don’t have all the answers yet? That’s okay! But know that these are important things to keep in mind.
Not sure on how to proceed? Let’s start by asking the right questions.
Book your content assessment now with MMBSY.
- We’ll review your website content and social media channels.
- We’ll assess your content on different levels: writing best practices, storytelling, techniques, sustainability reporting and diversity & inclusion principles.
- We’ll look for consistency in tone, writing and editing standards, design and display, style and delivery, inclusive design principles and more.
- You’ll get: A report of our assessment findings, including what you’re doing well, what needs to change, what you need to add and, most importantly, what you should stop doing.
- This content assessment has a value of €3500,- but because it’s Q4, we decided to lower cost with 25% —- Book your Content Assessment now at €2625,-