MMBSY Amsterdam – M/V/X
MMBSY is an Antwerp & Amsterdam based PR & Content Marketing Agency. We are filled with forward-thinking individuals and are rapidly growing. If you’re creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you.
MMBSY is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
MMBSY Amsterdam is looking for new top talent in Lifestyle PR to join our PR-team.
Our eye is always on the consumer, the person you want to reach, in the way they like best. Adjusted to the moment. Adjusted in format and tone of voice.
Every story we produce, contains editorial creativity. We promise and deliver great storytelling in PR-plans, social media marketing and content creation.
And we want you!
You are an expert in Lifestyle PR & Communication.
Just like us, you’re obsessed by everything that makes life beautiful and enjoyable: fashion, food, travel, deco and entertainment.
You embody lifestyle and adore everything that comes with it: powerful connections, creative craftsmanship and fiery business brainery. Guiding and advising in the field of PR, you’re the strategic partner your clients crave for. Your superpower? Understanding your clients and converting good basic strategy into a strategic plan and framework.
As an MMBSY account, you distinguish yourself by an expertise on which your clients can rely. You’re always solution-oriented, think along and propose something proactively. You’ve got bad-ass people skills! Not only do you have everything it takes to build a good client or stakeholder relationship, but you also have knowledge of journalism and influencer marketing.
- Are you a team player? But can you also work independently?
- Do you love contributing to the growth of an agency?
- Are you a master in empathizing?
Then you’re our (wo)man.
Our new team member is someone who’s ambitious, open-minded and pro-active. You have a growth mindset, you continuously want to improve your performance and that of your clients.
What we need to see in your application:
- 4+ years of relevant lifestyle PR experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding project management skills
- Track record of developing and pitching innovative story ideas
- Outstanding communications skills in Dutch & English, including professional writing abilities
- Creative, collaborative, and organized, with a knack for balancing multiple assignments
- Energetic, with exacting standards
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Ability to go the extra mile
- Having analytic skills: measure, evaluate, report and iterate
- Make clients’ problems your own and solve them within our scope
- Creativity in solution thinking and having an eye for detail
- Own a great business sense