MMBSY Antwerp – M/V/X
MMBSY is an Antwerp & Amsterdam based PR & Content Marketing Agency. We are filled with forward-thinking individuals and are rapidly growing. If you’re creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you.
MMBSY is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
MMBSY Antwerp is looking for new top talent in Showroom and Office Management to join our team.
Our eye is always on the consumer, the person you want to reach, in the way they like best. Adjusted to the moment. Adjusted in format and tone of voice.
Every story we produce, contains editorial creativity. We promise and deliver great storytelling in PR-plans, social media marketing and content creation.
And we want you!
You are a highly organized, people-oriented, admin-loving personality with a passion for lifestyle.
This role requires a unique combination of organizational and problem-solving skills and a hands-on attitude to effectively manage the day-to-day operations of our office and support the agency’s goals and objectives.
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, creative work environment?
- Do you possess exceptional organizational skills?
- Are you a true multi-tasker?
Then you’re our (wo)man.
Our new Showroom & Office Manager is responsible for the office and showroom’s clear, efficient, proactive organization. This position supports various stakeholders: the clients, influencers, internal team and management. In the only way you can; proactive, unburdening, with attention to detail and respect.
What we need to see in your application:
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Management, Event Management or Business Administration or a related field (preferred)
- Previous experience in Office Management or administration (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with clients, colleagues, and vendors (NL, FR, ENG)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Friendly and approachable demeanor, fostering positive relationships and working collaboratively with others
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines and ensure smooth office operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including a passion for Excel, familiarity with digital tools for project management, accounting and knowledge of Teamleader orbit
These will be your future responsibilities:
- Using your exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, including scheduling, file organization, and inventory management.
- Coordinating the administrative processes: you will play a key role in streamlining administrative processes and establishing efficient workflows. This may involve creating and implementing systems for managing paperwork, coordinating meetings and appointments, and facilitating communication within the team.
- Managing documentation and records: you will be responsible for organizing and maintaining important documents, files, and records. This includes ensuring proper documentation is completed, filed, and easily accessible when needed. Attention to detail and meticulous record-keeping are essential in this aspect of the role.
- Fostering strong relationships with stylists, colleagues, and clients through friendly and approachable communication.
- Collaborating with the team to create and maintain a creative atmosphere within the office, offering unique perspectives and ideas.
- Proactively identifying and solving problems, ensuring continuity and mitigating risks.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technology, leveraging digital tools to streamline office processes and improve efficiency
Do you check the boxes?
We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our dynamic team.
We’d love to hear from you.
Submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Office/Showroom Manager position at MMBSY.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.